Phase 3 is currently underway and will see the conservation and adaptation of two derelict Grade II buildings and a new sympathetically designed extension which will create 18 office units and 83 new jobs.
The project will also deliver a wide range of learning activities, including a partnership with Cornwall College to create apprenticeships on site during construction in traditional building techniques.
This project will rescue and preserve a part of Hayle’s rich industrial heritage for the community, which will remain inaccessible and eventually be lost without some form of intervention. The aims are as follows:
- Create attractive, efficient and flexible office units to encourage local business growth.
- Generate local employment through expanded business.
- Preservation of the natural, historical and architectural heritage of the area.
- Create a safe, attractive and popular space for tenants and the local community.
- Use the project as an opportunity for learning by the community and visitors to the town.
Architects drawings of the new Phase 3 development
Architects floor plans of the new Phase 3 development
Please click on the links below to download and view the floor plans of the new development: -